Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WINNERS! Evernight Holiday Hangover Blog Hop




Thank you to one and all who participated in the Evernight Holiday Hangover Blog Hop. It was some pretty great fun to be had, and we all had some pretty amazing attendance. I was so happy to see so many pop by my blog, leave their comments, and then head off to see some of the other sites.

Most of all I'm very pleased to be able to announce the winners from my site for this Hop.

1st Place:  Winner of the $10 Amazon GC & a Back List book ~ Eva
2nd Place:  Winner of the $5 Amazon GC & a Back List book ~ Amy
3rd Place:  Winner of a Back List book ~ Emily

Congratulations to my randomly chosen winners! All have been contacted, have replied, and will be receiving their prize(s) as soon as I can possibly manage lol!

Thank you again to everyone that participated. Hope to see you the next time we have one of these get togethers, but definitely do not be strangers here on A Great New Read.

Moira Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment